Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm back!!


Hello Friends!

      Sorry I have been absent for a while... I have been enjoying some badly needed solitude and it has been wonderful! I have discovered that I actually do have a life outside of the internet...hehehe...In the near future I will be sharing more videos and posts of my adventures of this crazy journey of transformation I am travelling. I have no intention of  making this blog only about physical fitness. I intend to share my thoughts and feelings and experiences in all avenues from the physical to the spiritual. One thing I have learned on this journey thus far is that if you hope to lose weight and get fit you must address all of the issues that brought you to this place. Gaining weight is more times than not the side effect of much deeper issues than just the lack of exercise and poor nutrition. Yes, those are two very important issues to address, but if one hopes to transform one's life for the better, it is essential to fix the whole person in mind, body, and spirit. That is when you see real change. The kind that lasts a lifetime!
    I have been deeply engaged in a daily meditational and spiritual practice over the last month and will be sharing my experiences here with you all. So stay tuned because if you are anything like me this fat is seriously cramping my style!

Love & Light,
Nirvani

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to see you back! I love hearing about your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is great exercise. I walk at least 3 times a week! Look forward to more blogs on your progress! (on a different note...hubby is trying to get in touch with Chad...please send me an email so I can relay to give Brook the email address of Chad. Thanks Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete