Monday, October 29, 2012

Some Monday Motivation....


     Need some inspiration...here ya go! The words that stand out the most to me are WILL POWER! It may be an uphill battle but eventually it will level out and become easier and easier....so stop making excuses and just get out there...take a few steps if that is all you can muster, but do something...anything...I promise you will never regret it:) If you are tired of fat cramping your style it's time to take some control. Remember it did not take you a day or a week or even a month to gain that weight....it will take time and determination and consistency to get rid of it....and for those skinny minis out there who may feel no need to exercise....remember skinny does not automatically equal healthy...you need to get your patoodies out there too;) So lets get get it on because this fat is seriously cramping my style!

Love & Light,
Nirvani

1 comment:

  1. ha! Are you following me?
    yep...just move it
    I am back to walking everyday (hate it)
    and working out faithfully 3-4 days a week
    a mix of weights, pilates and yoga
    ..love it
    But if I am not mindful about this
    my path weaves away
    so..okay...I am moving it

    ReplyDelete